Dear DSMEDIA24 readers; I don't understand my husband's obsession with sex toys

From a female DSMEDIA24 reader
I love my husband and the sex is good! My only problem is his obsession with sex toys. Whenever we are making love, he uses all kinds of toys on me. He can use sex toys for a whole hour and the sex where he uses his manhood is all under 5 minutes. Whenever we travel, he visits sex toys and buys all kinds and they are all to be used on a woman and nothing for a man. I'm worried about this. I would rather intimacy with my husband than all these gadgets and instruments he likes to use on me. I'm worried about bringing it up as I do not want to upset him.
Dear DSMEDIA24 readers; I don't understand my husband's obsession with sex toys Dear DSMEDIA24 readers; I don't understand my husband's obsession with sex toys Reviewed by Unknown on 6:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: