Mum's breastfeeding photo has gone viral for shaming people who stare at her disapprovingly

A mum's breastfeeding selfie has gone viral for shaming people who stare at her disapprovingly and reported her to facebook for posting such photos on her own page.
Jennifer posted a photo showing that Facebook alerted her that someone had reported her breastfeeding selfie for nudity.

She wrote: "So y'all post half naked pics but want to report a pic of me breastfeeding my child? Hilarious."
Jennifer Taylor then posted a photo of her staring into the camera while breastfeeding her young daughter.
She posted the photo on Facebook and captioned it:
"My face when people stare at me feeding my child.
"Females walk around with their titties damn near popping out their shirt for attention, but the moment I pull my breast out to feed my daughter it's a problem?
"Mind your own tits b*****s and let me nourish my daughter."
Mum's breastfeeding photo has gone viral for shaming people who stare at her disapprovingly Mum's breastfeeding photo has gone viral for shaming people who stare at her disapprovingly Reviewed by Unknown on 10:18 PM Rating: 5

No comments: